Our expansive workshop programme provides a unique opportunity to share innovative practices from across Europe. This is a chance to collaborate, to learn from each other and to inspire your colleagues facing similar challenges.
Call For Workshops
Shape the agenda!
Do you want to showcase new ideas and lead discussions on latest trends in social welfare? Then we want to hear from you!
Also available in:
Deutsch: Ausschreibung für Workshops & Formular zur Einreichung von Workshop-Vorschlägen
Français: Appel à proposition d’ateliers & Formulaire de proposition d’ateliers
Español: Convocatoria de propuestas de talleres & Formulario para propuestas de talleres
Italiano: Chiamata per proposte & Modulo di proposta workshop
The 26th ESSC will provide a comprehensive policy and practice programme including:
- A strategic discussion through plenary sessions featuring a mix of inspiring speakers such as ministers, academics and social innovators – watch videos of keynote speakers from 2017.
- A practice-based programme of workshops showcasing the latest innovations and trends in local public social services – revisit the workshop programme from 2017.
Throughout the conference, various organisations from all sectors will be hosting workshops showcasing the latest good practice examples from across Europe – and your organisation could be one of them!
Within the overarching theme for 2018, the ESSC will feature innovative initiatives on the following four streams:
- INVESTING in people-centred services
- INVESTING in new forms of partnerships
- INVESTING in the social service workforce
- INVESTING in technology