Our expansive workshop programme provides a unique opportunity to share innovative practices from across Europe. This is a chance to collaborate, to learn from each other and to inspire your colleagues facing similar challenges.
The 26th ESSC will provide a comprehensive policy and practice programme including:
- A strategic discussion through plenary sessions featuring a mix of inspiring speakers such as ministers, academics and social innovators – watch videos of keynote speakers from 2017.
- A practice-based programme of workshops showcasing the latest innovations and trends in local public social services – revisit the workshop programme from 2017.
Throughout the conference, various organisations from all sectors will be hosting workshops showcasing the latest good practice examples from across Europe – and your organisation could be one of them!
Within the overarching theme for 2018, the ESSC will feature innovative initiatives on the following four streams:
- INVESTING in people-centred services
- INVESTING in new forms of partnerships
- INVESTING in the social service workforce
- INVESTING in technology